Hi All

borchee

Journeyman
Hi Mordred,

thanks for the warm welcome! Yep, ''accidents'' are not always accidents per se.

Borut

BTW...Robin Williams is, still, great.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Nice to have you join our forum, Borut. I had great interest in your experience with Revox components.

Nando.

borchee

Journeyman
Hi Nando,

thanks for welcoming me! Of course, I saw you you're here as well, but deliberately didn't mention you in my "introduction" post - you must earn your stripes by being banned/blocked...but, like Clint Eastwood uses to say: That's enough of that!

Borut

Let's wait and see, if I can think of another stupidity regarding Revox.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
Hi Borut, it's really NICE to meet you here! :)

I'm sure you'll just love this place. ;)

Several years ago, I happened to visit Slovenia for a few minutes, by foot.
I was at Gorizia for 3 days with my dad and one night, walking there in Gorizia while visiting the pubs, I finally met the border and so I finished my walk there in Nova Gorica... then came back to Italy. :iconbiggrin:

enjoy,

Vince.

borchee

Journeyman
Ciao Enzo,

glad to be here, thanks for the welcome! Well, if you would have taken a few steps further, you'd ended up in my neck of the woods...Slovenia is small...and there's just a few of us...but...we surelly can annoy the hell out of anyone!

Enjoying my membership already!

Borut

borchee

Journeyman
Thanks B.B.!

Powerful initials you have - I love me some Lucille...or Brigitte for that matter.

Best regards from the sunny side of the Alps.
Borut

Tagline
A clear conscience is actually a bad memory.
Hi Borut,

I was within striking distance of you when in was in the Bachledova Valley a year or so ( Probably 'so' due to Covid!) Lovely part of the world, i shall be back!

Welcome to this site, i have been a silent'ish member for years, but now i am active!

PC

borchee

Journeyman
Hi PC,

you can't intimidate me - I know how to duck and cover. Nice to see you have been activated. Was it a word, scent, taste...no, wait! - it was a piece of Pio-gear. Which one? Your BBQ would have done it for me.

Thank you for welcoming me.

Borut

Got a hardrive problem. About 10% of my Studer Revox pdfs weren't backed-up. Some recovery software did the trick and brought them back...seemingly with all of the rest I downloaded and deleted over time...73.000!!! of them suckers. Oh well, I predicted, I'll be done in 2030.

pennysdad

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I've totally lost the plot....
Welcome Borut.... from August 25th.
I think I flew over Slovenia once.
The clouds were really big and white. Couldn't see the ground but I'm sure it must've been very nice.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here.