Help for tinnitus

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Most of us have it to some degree, I blame mine on many, many loud rock concerts in the '70's and '80's. Plus numerous car races too many to count throughout my life. I consider mine mild for what Ive put my ears through. When it's quiet, I hear what I think sounds like cicada's, it's very low and doesn't keep me awake.

Mom sent me this link to a cure awhile back, http://tinnitusterminator-program.c...970&aff_id=6&suid=q0kGPkS3JkX9OcCb-In4-KCuTHe , I'm not sure if I need it at this point but, some of my buds might, it is a long video and if you go through all of it it does make sense as to how it works. I'm interested in your thoughts.

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
While it intrigued me enough to start watching, I never got to the end...that guy can ramble!
Lost me when he said the surgeon cut off his ear, opened his head and found "nothing"...yep knew it right there!!

My solution...Crank it till you can't hear it!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Digital technology can tune all that stuff to the ringing in your ears, I'm sure...they already play the music on your radio too fast at the same pitch, which can really get to me.

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
I've had it since I was 24 or 25. My first job was running an overhead crane and OSHA came up with some stupid ass rule that made the company install a ringing bell anytime the crane was in motion. That's what I attribute mine to as the bell was about 2 feet over my head and I was too dumb to request hearing protection. Who knew? I remeber the night it first started ringing in my ears. It woke me out of a dead sleep. It's been going on ever since. Doctors and audiologists I've been to say there's really nothing that will help except illegal drugs. The ringing is still there, I just don't care.:shaking2:

I think it's aimed at people who are willing to try anything to get rid of the ringing. If it's so successful, why would he be pushing it on the internet instead of sitting on his new yacht. It's BS.
That's just my opinion and it would be nice if it was legit, but how can a person "retrain your brain". And as I said...this guy would be filthy stinking rich already, not pushing it like an infomercial.

Last edited:

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Got mine from some ass hole at the range with a high powered rifle with a Muzzle Break,for those of you who don't know what a muzzle break is, it's installed on rifles for guys who are F---king Pussys. the energy of the rifle is vented sideways which reduces recoil at the expense of anybody sitting close by, it was so loud it penetrated my inner ear and outer ear protection. I now have permenent damage and even have problems hearing people who talk at a certain pitch. My Doc says No Cure get used to it

nadude98

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I've been suffering from it lately.... damn crickets chirping all night!!! Pretty sure mine came from my time in the USAF. Damn break room was directly underneath a huge transformer for the Klystron power tube... thing was about 8ft square... most swings and mids were spent directly underneath it unless we were doing pm's