Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

mr_rye89

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
I’ve been on the lookout for the samsquanch here…..Hopefully he doesn’t show up for thanksgiving dinner

oh and Happy Thanksgiving!

Tagline
Lifelong student / listening = bliss
Happy Thanksgiving from the finger lakes region here in central NY!

Even though I'm still wet behind the ears your community has been warm & inviting to yours truly - it's appreciated!

*Good* people are becoming harder & harder to find. Since retiring from the 158th FW I've been looking for 'the right group' to work alongside, even if it's a virtual thing. In a short time this has become something I look forward to on a daily basis.

Safe travels --

In Cobra at Bolton Valley.jpg
db mellor

Last edited:

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Regional and other names

"Bigfoot" carving at the Crystal Creek Reservoir in Colorado.
Many regions have differentiating names for the creatures.[55] In Canada, the name Sasquatch is widely used although often interchangeably with the name Bigfoot.[56] The United States uses both of these names but also has numerous names and descriptions of the creatures depending on the region and area in which they are allegedly sighted.[57] These include the Skunk ape in Florida and other southern states,[58] Grassman in Ohio,[59] Fouke Monster in Arkansas,[60] Wood Booger in Virginia,[61] the Monster of Whitehall in Whitehall, New York,[62] Momo in Missouri,[63] Honey Island Swamp Monster in Louisiana,[64] Dewey Lake Monster in Michigan,[65] Mogollon Monster in Arizona,[66] and the Big Muddy Monster in southern Illinois.[67] The term Wood Ape is also used by some as a means to deviate from the perceived mythical connotation surrounding the name "Bigfoot".[68] Other names include Bushman, Treeman, and Wildman.[69]

I like "Momo" or "Mogollon Monster" (pronounced "Muggy-on"), and Skunk Ape
The Lakeview Man?