Happy New Year guys...

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Geri and I lasted to about 1:30 a.m.. We watched movies and I got nostalgic and brought out some older, cheesy titles in LaserDisc such as Bruce Willis starring in Striking Distance.

For 2023 - may your resistors continue resisting, your capacitors never reach capacity, and your solder flow evenly.

file.jpeg

Nando & Geri

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Day late and probably a dollar short, but a belated Happy New Year from west-central Florida, Colt Creek State Park (north of Lakeland), to be exact. Spent Jan. 30 and New Year's eve with friends south of town in Calhoun, Ga counting cows, drinking whiskey and wine, and seeing 2023 in with renewed hope.

Left Calhoun at 7 am and slid through downtown Atlanta at an un-heard of average speed of 60 mph, making it to south Georgia by 2 pm. Beautiful campgrounds so far and warming up as we go. Marathon Key is Wednesday's destination; leaving here at 5 am to make the run down there using I-75 and Alligator Alley to bypass as much of the I-95/Miami nonsense as possible. Told Pat I'd rather be sitting in the bar next door to the RV resort at 10:30 am waiting for them to open at noon than trying to beg my way in at 4:31 pm. We shall see how the traffic gods treat us on Wednesday.

Will report in from somewhere in the Keys, hopefully not the Marathon jail. Ya'll keep it between the mustard and the mayo, ya hear? Hope everyone's 2023 is a vast improvement over 2022!

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Day late and probably a dollar short, but a belated Happy New Year from west-central Florida, Colt Creek State Park (north of Lakeland), to be exact. Spent Jan. 30 and New Year's eve with friends south of town in Calhoun, Ga counting cows, drinking whiskey and wine, and seeing 2023 in with renewed hope.

Left Calhoun at 7 am and slid through downtown Atlanta at an un-heard of average speed of 60 mph, making it to south Georgia by 2 pm. Beautiful campgrounds so far and warming up as we go. Marathon Key is Wednesday's destination; leaving here at 5 am to make the run down there using I-75 and Alligator Alley to bypass as much of the I-95/Miami nonsense as possible. Told Pat I'd rather be sitting in the bar next door to the RV resort at 10:30 am waiting for them to open at noon than trying to beg my way in at 4:31 pm. We shall see how the traffic gods treat us on Wednesday.

Will report in from somewhere in the Keys, hopefully not the Marathon jail. Ya'll keep it between the mustard and the mayo, ya hear? Hope everyone's 2023 is a vast improvement over 2022!

Bob, the Marathon jail is actually pretty nice. :)

I HEARD that somewhere