Grace Tonearms

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I was looking for one. I was looking for a 707. That is all I thought I could afford. Well I watched one go for over 500.00. Didn't bid Thought oh well I will be happy with what is coming. Well while looking I saw another Grace that I priced awhile back. There was no way. The last one I saw went in one day with a price of 690.00. A Grace 704. I was told it would go for 5 to 600.00 w/o the base. It was below 100.00 so I took it to the highest bid of 101.99. That was my highest bid at the time. I made 3 others on Snipe. First I went to 175.09 then 249.99 then 274.09. I went to 274 after it jumped to 202.00 with 4 mins to the end. I got back and it was already over my snipe so I went to reset the price. Snipe wouldn't let me. It was at 55 seconds and I'm scrambling to get back to EBay. 19 seconds to go and I place it.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I am going to email a machinist. It went higher than I thought it would. When the bids started jumping by 100.00. Yea They were doing round number bids like 200 and 300.00. I got it for 304.00. Ever get buyers remorse? My wife would freak. LOL I sold gear to buy gear. And pay people. When I say I bought this or that I'm not bragging. I will be honest in what I think. It is so others can learn. You have to have a pecking order. It can't all sound great just because you bought it. So if you learn from my mistakes all is good. When you were a child and you got a new bike the 1st thing you did was take it to show to the other children. When I find something no one else is in my thought process. To be honest. I never thought I could afford that arm. I have been looking at Grace tonearms awhile. When I bought the BL 10 I started looking and reading. That was about a year ago. I haven't listened to 10 CD since June. Did the DVDs. I figure this is my next step.

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I never place an even bid, so many people do, you can beat them by pennies in a snipe, yep I've done it by pennies, I go odd down to the pennies, yes, i am an odd person too, I have to figure the one that lost is very pissed!

Jim

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Ya knolw Larrt, when ya think about it, maybe not. Considering in 1978 I spent 300 on a Black Widow.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
You are getting closer, Larry. Although that tonearm base is a bit out of town, it beats milling one up.

Nando.