Good morning, here anyway.

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Hello all. I am a noob here and wanted to stop in and say howdy to all. Northwinds from AK recommended that I come here for PL 400 help. I have a fine amp I think and I have a lot of questions about it. I hope that I can be helpful to others here as well because I try to play well. I will post soon about the 400. Regards to all. "VSAT88" Jim Hill Phenix City AL.

NavLinear

Hey VSAT88 - welcome to Phoenix. VSAT88 sounds like a GPS parameter. :tard: Here's a Nav welcome babe (Hope Dworaczyk) and she's Hoping you get your big ass amp up, running and sounding awesome along with other things. Again welcome and have fun.

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
And expect your thread to be stomped........regularly....

Welcome to Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Well now !

I think I am gonna really REALLY like it here ! Thanks for all of your reply's. If the thread gets stomped on I think I can hang as long as I am being well played. Yes Ron has been helpful for sure. He sent me to a place where I could take a gander at Hope Dworaczyk !! Love a freak show. I have one here at home every day. Oh, VSAT stands for very small aperture terminal (VSAT) is a two-way satellite ground station. So you were very close with the GPS comment. Very close/GPS comment...Yep... LOL. 88 just two numbers at the end so it will not be too short to use for a login name. I was a contractor for Spacenet and Hughes Network Systems many years ago. I have never had a problem seeing "that user name is not available" since I used it many o day ago. Really appreciate your welcome.