Gasoline prices Skyrocketing!

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Oh ... I thought I remembered you stating price levels around those numbers being at or around bare minimum sustainability. My bad. Sorry.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Some wells can make money at that Tony, but very few and we don't have enough...

Tagline
Retired
Down to $1.11 for ethanol grade.

Its been reported that Russia and the Saudi's are talking about reducing output by 12 to 20 million barrels daily. Not sure if that will help the US suppliers.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Hand sanitizer is more expensive that car diesel.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Pretty big differential between gas and diesel....remember when gas was more expensive??

Tagline
Retired
$1.09 this morning at Murphy's and couple of other locations. We still see higher prices, $1.18, at branded stations, BP & Shell.

Its reported that Trump has agreed to subsidize Mexico's reduction in output for about 15,000 barrels daily. Where the hell is he going to get the money? Its questionable if congress will go a long with a stimulus proposal for a foreign entity without a repayment plan that could possibly contain some loophole that favor's the GOP administration.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Bottled water is more expensive.
There used to be a cruddy drinking fountain and nobody complained...not they want to fill a pop jug the size of the ABS man's liuid nitrogen bottle with all the bull goodies. It lasts all day, they say. Good gravy!

My dad's stations had either a 10 oz bottle or 12 oz. can machine and we chose what it held.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
$1.09 this morning at Murphy's and couple of other locations. We still see higher prices, $1.18, at branded stations, BP & Shell.

Its reported that Trump has agreed to subsidize Mexico's reduction in output for about 15,000 barrels daily. Where the hell is he going to get the money? Its questionable if congress will go a long with a stimulus proposal for a foreign entity without a repayment plan that could possibly contain some loophole that favor's the GOP administration.
We import crude from Mexico and in turn sell them natural gas. A subsidy could just be we import more crude..no biggie. With production falling off in the US, we'll be a net importer in a couple months anyway.