FREE Vintage Panasonic SS-7000 Home Stereo System

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
I have been in de-clutter mode most of this past year and really need to let this beauty go to someone in this group. I figure someone out here really apprecates this old stuff and while it is nothing SOTA for today, it still sounds just fine for someone with simpler needs. Hey...it might make a great Christmas (or what ever occasion) gift for someone who just needs basic sound. FM section plays, both speakers seem to be fine - beautiful wood grilles, turntable idler roller will need replacement or rejuvenation as the platter spins very slowly, automatic functions do work fine. Includes accessory package and instructions.
Shipping all this stuff is not feasible, but I am willing to meet part-way if it helps. I'm in NY, about halfway between NYC and Albany. Poughkeepsie area, if you are familiar with the Hudson Valley. Thanks for looking. I will have more stuff to post shortly.
Stereo1.jpg
Stereo2.jpg Stereo3.jpg Stereo4.jpg Stereo5.jpg

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
mswanson from AK lives in same area as you. I grew up just North of Albany in Mayfield/Saratoga Springs area

Nice gesture, looks overall in great shape still

J!m

Tagline
BOT
If my Son was a little older/more careful, I'd take you up on it. Fantastic condition! A coat of lemon oil and then some pledge and that thing will be mint!

I'm thinking the Pioneer receiver I just overhauled, plus a tape deck and ($9) Polk speakers, are a good starting point for him. I still think he's going to blow it up...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Cool, if you stare at the speaker grills long enough, you can get a real rush. Great little starter system for somebody.