Eq and Compression

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Rex Everything said:
Kinda wished they had deleted the entire thread though as I somehow keep getting my name attached to threads I have nothing to do with. I can only guess by some odd and random stroke of moderation :mrgreen:
:laughing7: :laughing5: :laughing7: Oh yeah, they stroke alrighty, sho nuff do!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Thats how we rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..

stuwee

Rex Everything said:
stuwee said:
[quote="Rex Everything":2o7es1tu]Kinda wished they had deleted the entire thread though as I somehow keep getting my name attached to threads I have nothing to do with. I can only guess by some odd and random stroke of moderation :mrgreen:
:laughing7: :laughing5: :laughing7: Oh yeah, they stroke alrighty, sho nuff do!!

On a side note didn't my (and stus) hot little Avi friend used to be bigger? I think I posted a smaller one after I took down the very cool Cthulhu sprite[/quote:2o7es1tu]

Yep it probably was, if you look at change avatar under your profile, you'll see sizes for height and width in mm's, you might have changed it to make the sprite fit. look and see.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Rex Everything said:
I cannot claim to have ever seen SPAM in FORMATION!

Les, hogs HAVE NO FUTURE!

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Rex Everything said:
Kinda wished they had deleted the entire thread though as I somehow keep getting my name attached to threads I have nothing to do with. I can only guess by some odd and random stroke of moderation :mrgreen:

Could be you never know with these Mods. Especially me. If you suspect something contact me. If I don't have an answer I will find one. But in this case I have answers.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Rex Everything said:

Ask and you shall receive. Lee has now started the thread. The stockholders didn't want to be advertising for the competition in a thread title so I renamed it as best I could since I am not sure what your first post was hinting at I made my best guess. Even us unpredictable mods f-up once in awhile and some times more frequently. :cyclops:

stuwee

Web Police said:
[quote="Rex Everything":3pcjxhcu]Kinda wished they had deleted the entire thread though as I somehow keep getting my name attached to threads I have nothing to do with. I can only guess by some odd and random stroke of moderation :mrgreen:

Ask and you shall receive. Lee has now started the thread. The stockholders didn't want to be advertising for the competition in a thread title so I renamed it as best I could since I am not sure what your first post was hinting at I made my best guess. Even us unpredictable mods f-up once in awhile and some times more frequently. :cyclops:[/quote:3pcjxhcu]

It still says Rex did, just what are you doing back there? :p

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Uh , throw the mod book out!!!!!!!1 this is PAC, we do things a little different.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
If there weren't some funny posts after the original we would have. I'll be the last to delete humor.