Ed, Answer this Please

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Is there any truth to what the politicians are saying as they prep for upcoming elections? They say, and I quote, "The WOPL 1000 is one of the major contributors to Global Warming". I know I know, Al gore cannot be believed but he has gotten support for this from a lot of rightwing liberal democratic republican's and I don't know what to think. I asked Dear Abby but she is on vacation to Tijuana.... Thanks

Perry

NavLinear

Is there any truth to what the politicians are saying as they prep for upcoming elections? They say, and I quote, "The WOPL 1000 is one of the major contributors to Global Warming". I know I know, Al gore cannot be believed but he has gotten support for this from a lot of rightwing liberal democratic republican's and I don't know what to think. I asked Dear Abby but she is on vacation to Tijuana.... Thanks

Perry
We'll have to wait for Ed to answer that one as he's the expert on all things related to Phase Linear.

I believe that Patrycja Mikula is another major contributor to global warming as she seems to create a lot of friction - and that of course translates to HOT! :shaking:

Attachments

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
No, it's a lot of classical ass that was produced. Hope nobody is green in her house.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
We'll have to wait for Ed to answer that one as he's the expert on all things related to Phase Linear.

I believe that Patrycja Mikula is another major contributor to global warming as she seems to create a lot of friction - and that of course translates to HOT! :shaking:
Now THATS.... Some serious Global (and other lower extremities) Warming... Thanks