Downsizing

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
Hello All,
I have attached a list of all the audio and electronics equipment people like you might be interested in buying. I am selling the house and moving to a tiny two-bedroom residence. I will still work on the Phase Linear / White Oak Audio amps but probably only one at a time. I have listed these items faithfully and the "Value" is arbitrary, not what I paid or even what the item is worth, just a number to work from. If you see something you like, make me an offer and it will likely be yours. In six months all this stuff will be gone, Phoenix Buy/Sell, Craigslist, Ebay, or Goodwill... If you want a picture, I probably already have one, so no biggie.

PayPal is best, even though they charge 2.9%, unless you "transfer" money from your PayPal balance or a bank account. If you want something, PM me with your email and I'll send a PayPal invoice to you.

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

dr.bo

New Around These Parts
how about some photos?? Also I would be interested in the Noise reduction units, and a list of the CD/box sets? Thanks, Joel

mlucitt

Lee,
I am about to retire, but I have found that to retire takes a lot or work. It will be next January and I have to start the downsizing process now. I have thousands of tools I need to sell, many of them locally due to the size/weight. I also have several motorcycles, cars, etc that have to go to a new home. It is a process.

Joel,
I sold the DBX 222 to one of the members here, the SAE unit and the Phase Linear unit are still both available. CD box sets list coming.

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Oh, didn't realize that Mark. I thought retiring meant ya didn't have to do none of that stuff??

dr.bo

New Around These Parts
could you post more photos of other equipment, or PM me with photos? there are several things here I would like to see more of. I hope you are willing to ship?

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
I had the Iris preamp once and I thought it was cool with that nifty remote. The "knob" style volume & balance was quite a novelty. Dial in the sweet spot!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have a PM sent and after I pay for the 222 on the first I would like the SAE impulse NR and Panavise set, if I could. Thank you for posting this here for us, Mark!

frhodes

Journeyman
Tagline
---
PL5000

Hello All,
I have attached a list of all the audio and electronics equipment people like you might be interested in buying. I am selling the house and moving to a tiny two-bedroom residence. I will still work on the Phase Linear / White Oak Audio amps but probably only one at a time. I have listed these items faithfully and the "Value" is arbitrary, not what I paid or even what the item is worth, just a number to work from. If you see something you like, make me an offer and it will likely be yours. In six months all this stuff will be gone, Phoenix Buy/Sell, Craigslist, Ebay, or Goodwill... If you want a picture, I probably already have one, so no biggie.

PayPal is best, even though they charge 2.9%, unless you "transfer" money from your PayPal balance or a bank account. If you want something, PM me with your email and I'll send a PayPal invoice to you.

Thanks,
Mark
I believe I must have the 5000 tuner to match my set. Could you post or pm me a picture? Thanks.

P.L.F.

Journeyman
Tagline
I love BIG amplifiers!
Hello All,
I have attached a list of all the audio and electronics equipment people like you might be interested in buying....

Hi Mark,
I'll send you a PM to check the availability of your 'Collection ofRecords and CDs' and - depending on the shipment cost - the 'Custom JBL 2-weay Speakers'.
But that's less important. If anytime during your retirement time you'd decide to visit Poland, I'll try to be your best guide and host here (http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/countries/poland-guide/).
Cheers, Przem

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Well, keep me in your frontal lobe somewhere, Mark. I'm still working and selling and trading all I can too for the essential stuff and what I would like for my birthday present to self.

I definitely need a Panavise.