Craig , .RIP bud...

Tagline
---
Oh God.

he was a very good friend to me, for many years, from back in my AUDIOKARMA days in the mid/late-2000's, onward.

he even gifted me the single TDK MA-XG i have,
as well as the like-new-in-box PIONEER GR-777 unit he so thoughtfully found locally in Tucson for me.

i thank you for all the great times and generosity, Stuster, and will miss you greatly. Rest In Peace...

Tagline
A clear conscience is actually a bad memory.
That is extremely sad news - I have had contact with Stuwee over the years on another forum, but hadn't heard from him in quite a while - I had no idea about his health issues.... Stuwee must have meant an awful lot to his friend. Double whammy..... so sad

PC

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I just bought my second pair of AKG 701 headphones last week. Stuwee bought a pair a couple years ago & was raving about them here on the forum. So I snagged a set also. When mine quit working last week , it was an easy decision to replace with same. ( Except now made in China)

Thanks Craig........

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Well just... damn. Never interacted much with Craig like a lot of you but always found his posts interesting and entertaining. He was quite the character. Very sorry to hear of his illness and death, along with that of his friend. Rest in peace.

On so many levels, I won't be looking in the rear view mirror at 2020, that's for sure.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Yes this is sad indeed. We all get old and expire at some time but I think most of us may have 10-20 years yet to go. Life is not to be taken for granted I realize while younger people than me die first.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
So sad, I do not frequent here like in the past, Craig will be missed, I still have the Grateful Dead license plate magnet he sent me years ago as well as the Grateful Dead Hot Wheels. The magnet is still here in my office with me, I look at it all the time, the Hot Wheels still sit with my stereo where they were placed years ago.

Two of the finest people I met on the Internet first Larrt and now Craig.

They live on with us.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Just had a talk with Craigs mom this morning. She took it pretty hard and I had been leaving messages of supp[ort on her phone every few days and she finally called back. She still hurts but can now talk about it a little bit. She sounded pretty good for awhile but then started to cry a bit and said that was enough for today...it was good to talk to her.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Well done Lee,
People get depressed by what is going on and then long battles of health- I get my headaches too from spine related nerve pinching I think. The doctors? You have arthritis in your spine- well thank for the costly evaluation but they don't do anything to fix it. Western medicine is so far behind I may have to seek a higher power. Kratom works well for a while.
These are hard times we live in and I suspect they are not going to get better.