Craig , .RIP bud...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Craig died Oct 24th. He was tired of not getting better. He stopped his meds and eating and drinking and it was over in a few days. 3 days after Craig died they found John dead at the house due to a self inflicted gun shot....
Jeez...fuck 2020..

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Didn't know them personally but followed since I've been on the site, Hopefully they will both find peace and serenity now. Hopefully sooner rather than later this Friggin year will end with all the crap.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Sad to hear Craig passed away. The cards were stacked against him. I almost thought he could rebound from this last bout of illness, like he had every other time. But he was just too tired. Tragic to discover John also ended his life. They meant a lot to each other. I have a few mementos given to me from ol' stuwee. I will move them up to the stereo room, right next to my SAE gear.

Nando.

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Well crap. What a sad end to a tough couple years for those fellers. It does not seem that long ago that Craig was still throwing house parties. Whooping it up with the kids from work , showing off those beloved Martin Logan's of his. RIP guys.

I'm terrible at remembering dates. But 2020 is not a year I'll soon forget..............................................

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Awww shit!!! Too much left undone Craig...we never saw PB at the Green Mill. Really thought we’d pull that off one day. Good journey buddy, always in my memory.

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
He doesn't say a whole lot.
That's very sad news,although I didn't know Stuwee well, he was a great character here on PHX.
My condolences to all his friends here on the site and family also.

braxus

Journeyman
Oh wow. I didn't know he was that sick health wise. He was quite the character when I talked to him in the past. I even shared a story I wrote with him, which he found amusing. RIP Craig.

MusicJunky

New Around These Parts
Sorry to read the bad news about Craig & John.
I did not know Craig or his friend John, but I felt saddened just reading the comments of
his friends here on the Phoenix Community Forum. Peace and Good things to come to all
on the forum and "Rest in Peace" Craig & John and "Respect & Well Wishes" to their family.

NavLinear

I'm so saddened to hear about Craig and his partner John's passing. I enjoyed hearing Craig's postings and I will miss him. Rest in peace guys.

Thanks Lee for informing us. Damn - another good guy is gone.