Cassettes for sale.

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
I am in the process of making more space for my vinyl collection and have a ton of NOS cassettes that need to go to a new home. Wanted to give the Phoenix Crue first crack at them before posting elsewhere. Please PM me with a reasonable offer.

Sorry, no mix and match with these. I would be interested in doing a trade as I am still looking for the Bill Evans and Requiem For A Deam albums from RSD 2016.

Last edited:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Indeed. Those TDK SA's are my favorite of the SA line. Great tape, which always provides a quality recording.

Someone should grab these up.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I'm stocked up with tapes, Douglas, but you have plenty of classic cassettes worth purchasing. The shipping and exchange rate is a consideration for me, too.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've already PMed him and forgot about the SAs, but I'll get back. My only caveat right now is I have to wait until June as my may budget is full and if I had the title he wants I'd gladly tape it and send the record.

Hey...I wonder...I might know where or close to it!

orange

Tagline
I think I may have found copies he can afford without too much pain right now.

Nick Danger

Pricing

Sony HF and Maxell UR- $20/10 pack

TDK SA- $25/10 pack

Sony UX- $30/10 pack

Last edited:

Nick Danger

I'm stocked up with tapes, Douglas, but you have plenty of classic cassettes worth purchasing. The shipping and exchange rate is a consideration for me, too.

Nando.
Thank ya, sir. Be glad to sell these at an adjusted rate to my Canadian homies. Got some XR's going up soon- for some reason I thought you might be looking for those. Great White North discount goes for you too, Ben.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Thanks for the offer Doug, but I have been trimming the fat so to speak, where cassettes are concerned as well. Recently offed about 50 type I's at the local record shop. Most of it bottom barrel stuff.

Probably going to start moving out some of the nicer stuff sooner or later.

Been finding less and less time to make recordings these days.

orange

Tagline
I understand that he did find his LPs somewhere...I put in my request, we'll see.

I could mention I'm still gonna need more of those cassette shelves later on, even if I have been sending a lot of cassettes off as gifts this year...think I had a wanted thread for that, it might be gone from when Jer managed to kill one of the two FS forums. Should find or repost it.

orange

Tagline
So, Nick, do you have full boxes of the three lengths of SA? Was that a mixed lot or just for the display? I know I want UX 90s but am trying to decide on SAs for one box.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Definitely interested in more Sony XR cassettes, Douglas.

Nando.

Nick Danger

So, Nick, do you have full boxes of the three lengths of SA? Was that a mixed lot or just for the display? I know I want UX 90s but am trying to decide on SAs for one box.
Whatcha see is whatcha get, Steven. You will receive the exact tapes pictured.

Definitely interested in more Sony XR cassettes, Douglas.

Nando.
I have 16-18 of the Sony XR 60, Nando and will get a pic posted shortly.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Agreed, Tony. If there are any other members who want or need these tapes, I know that I want at least 10 of them. Otherwise, I will buy them all.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Like I said, if Doug can hold them until June, I would like 10 UX and 10 SA.

I've got a number of LPs and reel albums, and a few blank cassettes I asked Shotwell and dogface1956 for and some bike parts, the bill for the work I had to have on my new Rollfast to get her on the road next week. Rent, food, utilities, medical co-payments and the second payment on a CT-F1250. Happens by the end of the month.

I used nearly all of my SA in that vintage for the Synthecism project in the challenge and gave either a UX or UX-ES to Nando last time out. I think I have one of each maybe.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Email and two months budgets sent.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Why does he want your budgets?? I think he just wants to know if you can pay for them. Do you have to prove you can't?