Bob Crites has Passed

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I was wondering why I had not heard back from Bob. He usually got right back to me when I had stupid questions.

We are greatly saddened to announce the death of Bob Crites. Bob was an amazing husband, father and grandfather and he will be sorely missed. He loved music and sound reproduction and thoroughly enjoyed helping people make great speakers even better. His legacy here will be carried on and we will continue to offer the same great products and services to the audio community.

Please bear with us in the next little while as we finalize his arrangements and take care of some important business things. For the next couple of weeks, we may be out of the office a bit while we are handling these affairs. Feel free to email and we will respond as soon as possible.

IMG 0565

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Oh man.....always had good results when dealing with Bob....sad to see this.

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Are you satisfied with the life you're living

Klipsch made great sound with Bob Crites woofers he did a great job on my EV T-350

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I know he was helpful to me. Honest. I did not buy much from him but what I did buy was top notch. I always liked looking at all his family pictures on the site. I made it personal to me. I knew they were happy.