Black Oak Arkansas

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Black Oak Arkansas is playing tonight at the local Bike Night, I saw them many many moons ago in a time long ago.

I really hope that Jim Dandy (yes he is still with them) has lost his pair of tight white pants and doesn't wear them tonight. I know some things never change, but other things DO. A lot of inocent people could end up visually impaired by a pair of pants tonight.

Jim

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
jim is a biker these days. no spandex. theres a couple originals in the band.jim,s voice is a acquired taste then and now. they rock.jim is a great guy funny as hell he has so many great stories from the day. hes very cool to hang out with. the knowbody else was black oak before black oak. theres 1 album out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8j3fJc1ak check the link out:blob:

Peewee420

Journeyman
Tagline
Hippy(non patchouli)
jim is a biker these days. no spandex. theres a couple originals in the band.jim,s voice is a acquired taste then and now. they rock.jim is a great guy funny as hell he has so many great stories from the day. hes very cool to hang out with. the knowbody else was black oak before black oak. theres 1 album out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8j3fJc1ak check the link out:blob:

It sucks time has to pass :-( They were one of the hardest rockin,and tightest bands out there back in the day.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
" Get my rocks off that mountain and roll em on down the hill..."

Rat44

Journeyman
So,How was the show ?
One of my favorite party bands back in the day .
Remember they had the deed to one square inch of land in Black Oak,Arkansas that came in the LP's.
When I see used albums I still look to see if they are still there.

Dennis

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
So,How was the show ?
One of my favorite party bands back in the day .
Remember they had the deed to one square inch of land in Black Oak,Arkansas that came in the LP's.
When I see used albums I still look to see if they are still there.

Dennis
I have a few myself . It's cool to see the pics of there old compound lol. There swiming pool had BOA and the arm/acorn symbol they used. Very cool. Them dudes really lived in a cave for a year because they stole all there equipment to learn to play. They were and are still true redneck rockers.