Black Friday Vinyl?

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Anyone picking up any vinyl today. I likely wont be buying any Black Friday releases. That said though, the Vinyl Alibi is having a 25% off sale, so ill be making my way down after I get off work at noon.

Were under some pressure at work, as this is the last day to complete the finish coat before we tear down the hording, and shut down the heat. Hopefully we dont end up having to work late. That will cut into vinyl buying time.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I did pick up an LP after work, today. It was Jan Akkerman's " Live" from 1978. I have to thank Miles for introducing me to Jan, after hearing Miles' most recent mix tape he recorded for me.

I have been looking for older Sixto Rodriguez albums, ever since seeing the documentary "Searching For Sugar Man" on Netflix last week. The new record store in town has two new re-releases at $32 each. Too expensive.

Nando.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I grabbed The Verve Bittersweet Symphony 45, An Iron Maiden 12" single, as well as Somewhere In Time re release, Supertramp Paris, and Guns N Roses Appetite For Destruction with the robot rape cover.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Somewhere in time was basically free after the discounted price. I could have bought more stuff, but thought I'd limit myself. Even spent less the lower end of my budget. :laughing9:

Somewhere in time was basically free after the discounted price. I could have bought more stuff, but thought I'd limit myself. Even spent less the lower end of my budget. :laughing9:

Nice!....my first Maiden concert was the "Somewhere On Tour" tour........great show and killer album!

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Nice!....my first Maiden concert was the "Somewhere On Tour" tour........great show and killer album!
Ive never seen Maiden before, they are on my list though. The 12" single I picked up is called wasted years, it has the tour list on the back for the somewhere on tour tour. Im sure the show you seen is listed on there.

Ive never seen Maiden before, they are on my list though. The 12" single I picked up is called wasted years, it has the tour list on the back for the somewhere on tour tour. Im sure the show you seen is listed on there.

I'm sure. Should be at the Kiel Auditorium in St Louis, MO

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Upon closer inspection it would appear its only the European leg in 86 listed on the back.

Nick Danger

My shop held onto a few of the Miles Davis mono pressings for me as I was unable to make it there on Friday morning.