Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
laatsch55 said:
Looks like my old 4300.
She,s a 6300,, in great shape ,,,it was damaged by DHL while in Transit but only the side panels and the impossible to find plastic cover took the hit,,,took her to Chicago and had her gone over ,,had some Oak side panels made for her ,,I don,t use her much but she,s a babe

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yep, I noticed she was a 6300. hard to tell till you actually see the numbers. Almost exactly the same layout.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Woof! Ya know the stumiester approves :thumbup:

I love lookin' at my A-3340, it has two more big VU's than yours...nahnahnaha!! :toothy10: , btw if anyone needs the SM for it or the two channel 3300, I have it and all the schemantics with hand written user notes from the previous owners and tech. And Lee, if you could ask the Rabbi here in Tucson if he would be able to look it over next year, I'd appreciate it :brilsmurf: .

FF, where did you get those reels powdercoated at?? Very nice looking :D

Attachments

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
stuwee said:
Woof! Ya know the stumiester approves :thumbup:

I love lookin' at my A-3340, it has two more big VU's than yours...nahnahnaha!! :toothy10: , btw if anyone needs the SM for it or the two channel 3300, I have it and all the schemantics with hand written user notes from the previous owners and tech. And Lee, if you could ask the Rabbi here in Tucson if he would be able to look it over next year, I'd appreciate it :brilsmurf: .

FF, where did you get those reels powdercoated at?? Very nice looking :D
I had Avionic do them for me last year,,they came out pretty nice

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
laatsch55 said:
Will do Craig.
Thanks buddy, I miss my big ten inchers making me happy :bootyshake: :eek: :bootyshake:

FF, so Dave in Ft. Dodge did those? Cool! I bet he can do other colors...we've had this discussion before?...

Dave, if ya read this, I may have some work for ya, hope all is well there in Hawkeye land :mrgreen:

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
stuwee said:
laatsch55 said:
Will do Craig.
Thanks buddy, I miss my big ten inchers making me happy :bootyshake: :eek: :bootyshake:

FF, so Dave in Ft. Dodge did those? Cool! I bet he can do other colors...we've had this discussion before?...

Dave, if ya read this, I may have some work for ya, hope all is well there in Hawkeye land :mrgreen:
Avionic doesn,t hang around here much