Audio Alchemy

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
The power supplies should be here today or tomorrow. They were sent Priority mail. If it is like everything else I have gotten it will take weeks. LOL

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I have to figure what goes where. Some you use with the DACs. Well before the DACs. So I had to order 2 cords to tie them together. I will try and see what works and what doesn't tomorrow.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Today I'm going to test what all I can. I have to make a list of what all I have. See what is what and what I can test w/o the cords I ordered. Lee I found the one that rattles. I'm going to figure out what needs what to work. So you guys just hold on. I'll see which DACs I have. They aren't listed as DACs . I have to figure out what is what.

Larry

PS then I'll see about a surprise.

speakerman1

Tagline
OK I didn't get any transports. I'm getting the Onix transports. Go here and read what I have. I DTI and DTI PRO, a DDE 1.0 and XDP. I have all the power supplies. Look on your CDP for outputs that aren't analog. I'm about to go play in a bit. I have one glass cable and one Coax cable. Will see if I can hook this up to my CDP.

Here is the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_Alchemy

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
OK

I'm going to give people a chance to hear if this improves your CDP sound. Do I need to send the RCA digital cables. This is not the top of the line units. . I have the others but no I2P cables. I did order some. So Jerry you are 1st? So I will send everything needed to get it done. There will be the anti-jitter and the DAC. It can only be hooked up one way/\. And the PSUs.

Please tell me if you want to do this.

Thanks
Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
The DTI pro and DDE pro are Pioneer built units, should be good stuff. That was just off the top of the head. Still need to research.

speakerman1

Tagline
stuwee said:
Very interesting rigs there Larry, http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/perp ... llowup.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not anti-Cd, just can't see spending $$'s on it when it will be outdated yesterday :) , ya know?
HMMM

Well Stuwee. I'm in it for the sound as many CDs as I have I want them to sound the best they can for the least I can. Everything I have is outdated Stuwee. Even my CDPs are tubes. OH wait I have a DVD player hooked to a 2 channel amp. So I guess my DVD player isn't out dated.

Have you been drinking?
LMAO
Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Amen, that AA stuff is in a totally different universe than what I HAVE. i'M KINDA EXCITED.