Any interest in 700B Handle group buy (minimum $150 buy in for 2 pair)

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
The first time I had my amp apart, I got Bob Carver to sign my faceplate. He was in town for an event. With brand new handles on the way, I almost wish I had not done that. It would be nicer to look at with a plain, non-embellished front. Don't want to eliminate the "customization" so could be on the hunt for one.

Those things are probably an arm and a leg on e-bay right now.

IMG_4019.JPG

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
The first time I had my amp apart, I got Bob Carver to sign my faceplate. He was in town for an event. With brand new handles on the way, I almost wish I had not done that. It would be nicer to look at with a plain, non-embellished front. Don't want to eliminate the "customization" so could be on the hunt for one.

Those things are probably an arm and a leg on e-bay right now.

View attachment 34600

What things???? Face Plates for a 700B??? Joe has em

62vauxhall

Tagline
Could do but won't. Chances are slim that I'd run into Bob Carver again. Just learned Glen may part with a silver FP. Going to visit later this week. Maybe do some horse trading.

62vauxhall

Tagline
Thanks Perry.

Did not know face plates were a regular item on the menu. Will still see Glen though as there might be a couple of things I have that could be worked into a transaction. Been talking about a C4000 as well but I've gotten pretty attached to my APT Holman.