Anti-cable speaker wires

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
First, thank you Nick Danger for the set!! :hello1:

When I opened the bag, I was like what are these little spaded wires for? As opposed to the longer banana on one end spade on the other wires. Doing research it looks like bi-wiring and parrell bi-wiring might be the use for them. Look about half way down the page in this link http://anticables.com/faq

Sooo, the Summit has four binding posts, bi-amping isn't advised from the factory, it's my first weekend off work in years!! I'll not mess with anything other than a straight wire till I can call ML Monday morning to ask about this bi-wiring thing.

These are very tiny wires and I have big expectations, thanks again Douglas!!

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
Glad they made it to you, Stuwee. The smaller wires with the spade ends are solid copper jumpers. I ordered them to replace the brass ones that were on my old Klipsch towers.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Glad they made it to you, Stuwee. The smaller wires with the spade ends are solid copper jumpers. I ordered them to replace the brass ones that were on my old Klipsch towers.
Ahhh, that makes sense! I'll be playing with them tomorrow I want to embed my current old braided cables in my mind first, thank you sooo much again buddy!!