And we go.. whoops

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
meanwhile, Microsoft is pushing out updates for the month on Malicious Software Removal and some Windows 7 specific updates, which are being install on my other computer right now and I just got notified here on Alison.

Cross toes too, and if they already are, schedule surgery.

orange

Tagline
If it starts with the letter X and ends with 2.0, we welcome it to Phoenix Street and sponsor it with the number 1.

orange

Tagline
And I will be overeating leftover Chinese food with glee if anything updating my computers works great tonight.

orange

Tagline
Winders is patched here on Phoebe... .NET Framework 4.7.2 and related updates for it and other .NET framework versions are installed, it passed the Malicious Software removal or else it did it's job.

There are more updates for 64-bit machines than 32 and some of them had to do with security issues (something called lazy floating point was mentioned, that does sound bad).

If you are ready, captain, sound the alarm and damn the torpedos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E30XxSYgmqo

orange

Tagline
IE 11 is back to kicking at least some a-- and taking names for now...outlook.com was the unwanted dead email unless it was in Firefox but the zombies are beating a hasty retreat.

orange

Tagline
Doesn't fix the ten second wait for the posts to hit for me here yet.

orange

Tagline
If you do go to XF 2.0 I'll edit the Orange logo down to O or use the New Order derived O or something Orange-ish. They have a round avatar window now according to what I know from The CABE.

JUST FYI TO YOU GUYS if you find your avatar is not all there.

They built a new version from the ground up for the changing European and some upcoming US standards in privacy and security that will have to be complied with, but if you look at thecabe.com right now you will not see many overt differences in looks and the functionality is as close as possible to the old version. I actually have grown to like it better, even if I'm making more steps to find my own posts in certain forums. We have no such equivalent to my case for that here.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
PS You didn't blow that $100 I gave Phoenix on a shaky Tinder date I hope? :laughing5:

orange

Tagline
And with that I bid thee hasta manana.

orange

Tagline
Any men in shades and black suits try to sell you cookies lately? :santa: