Acurus RL-11 New addition to my rig

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Just showed up on the turnip truck. Sporting all the original boxes/packing. She's in as new condition too. No upgrades planned nor recap at this time. This will replace my Carver 4000t Preamp and will be my last preamp.

IMG_6455.jpg IMG_6456.jpg IMG_6457.jpg IMG_6459.jpg IMG_6460.jpg

George S.

That remote will be a nice accessory. Awesome looking, no extra bells and whistles, gimmicks not needed. Guess "Line" means no tone controls?

George S.

Hope it sounds great. Looking forward to seeing a matching WOPL creation if you get the inclination.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
That's a nice one. They're good preamps. If I hadn't gotten such a killer deal on the Counterpoint stuff from the same dealer after Mike Elliott went belly-up, I'd probably have bought an Acurus amp/preamp system from him.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Hope it sounds great. Looking forward to seeing a matching WOPL creation if you get the inclination.

What, in Black??? Just posted one a couple days ago on ebay. I change WOPL's like I do my drawers....... I got a silver one, a black one, and a green one.... and a .......

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Clean...Perry you wanna swap for a Conrad Johnson

I was looking at a few of them a while back. They were out of my league. Our resident Engineer says the RL-11 is unbeatable so I'm going to stick with it. Unless somebody offers me a crazy deal. Plus, I paid BIG money for this near perfect unit. It looks like it spent most of it's life in the box.