Acoustat X

enoyes12

Journeyman
Tagline
No, I won't turn it down but you CAN go away!
I finally got a chance to pick up a set of Acoustat X's with the M&K 12" sub designed to go with them. The amps are in desperate need of rebuilding but all there and in decent shape. Panels look good but cabs need refinishing. Sub needs new surround and the oak sides of the cab need redone. The crossover and cables are all there as well. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with these, sell them as is, get them working or total rebuild. They're good size and not sure if they will fit where I need them to. Looks like it could be a fun project!!!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I finally got a chance to pick up a set of Acoustat X's with the M&K 12" sub designed to go with them. The amps are in desperate need of rebuilding but all there and in decent shape. Panels look good but cabs need refinishing. Sub needs new surround and the oak sides of the cab need redone. The crossover and cables are all there as well. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with these, sell them as is, get them working or total rebuild. They're good size and not sure if they will fit where I need them to. Looks like it could be a fun project!!!
Got pictures? Would like to see what these look like.