700B faceplates from TMZ2

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I just purchased 2 each 700B faceplates from TMZ2 and they are of excellent quality and he is WAY COOL to work with. FAST shipping too. Excellent experience, sux he may not make anymore.... I'd like a custom one with some foul language on it.....

Perry

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
I received my 700B faceplate today from Tony. Beautiful workmanship. Thanks Tony.
These faceplates are so nice, and since I do acrylic fabrication, I'm planning on machining a clear acrylic faceplate
to place in front of this one to protect it from the mystery scratch demon that always seem to show up.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Mike...ya gotta show us that project. Having had some of your acrylic work in my hands I can only guess how awesome that's gonna be....

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I just purchased 2 each 700B faceplates from TMZ2 and they are of excellent quality and he is WAY COOL to work with. FAST shipping too. Excellent experience, sux he may not make anymore.... I'd like a custom one with some foul language on it.....

Perry
Spoken like a true Phoenix WOPL Warrior!!!!

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
Mike...ya gotta show us that project. Having had some of your acrylic work in my hands I can only guess how awesome that's gonna be....
I sure will Lee. I've got a couple more ideas kicking around for the PL amps as well that will be made from acrylic.
As soon as i get the 700B from Ron, I'll start on the design.

I've built protection cases, covers, etc. in the past for folks that want to protect their gear from the wife, dog, kids, and
themselves. Ever notice no one ever faces up to........ "who scratched it man".:violent1:

TMZ2

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Thanks so much guys I'm glad you're happy with them you'll have to post some pictures when you get the units put together thanks again