700b $199.99 & Free shipping

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Thanks Perry; This shit pops up every time I'm about to take the plunge at White Oak. Now I can follow through with the order. Maybe even send Mr. Crites a bit.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Nice grab Perry. I don't see anything fried on the control board and of course it's not going to work with no fuses in it... that puppy may fire up

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Nice grab Perry. I don't see anything fried on the control board and of course it's not going to work with no fuses in it... that puppy may fire up
Heh..Heh. I had my finger on the button. But I just now emailed my first order to White Oak & I feel good about it.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I don't care about the guts.... They ALL get replaced. Never sent a Stocker out except when I sold some virgin Clairs...... I don't like time bombs

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I guess the price was ok, it needed a new chassis as this one had the face plate "ears" almost broken off. So, a quick call to Joe and i now have a 700B (in black of course) build started. I got all the parts and did some paint and body to the transformer and stuff. It will sport a new faceplate, new handles, new RCA Jack's, new speaker jacks, black knobs....... damn, just remembered, still waiting on my 10 DCP boards....
I'll be conservative on the lighting....

Guess I'll have another WOPL up for sale... between thanksgiving and new years, its hard to sell amps, but tax time??? The market returns.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I already got a few boards from Don. Seem's like it was the day after I paid him! Now I dread having to punch in all of those numbers at Mouser. I'll get multiples just because.
I probably have the resistors. But I'm not organized & I'd rather buy for the job than spend time sorting through the damn pile - O - parts.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I already got a few boards from Don. Seem's like it was the day after I paid him! Now I dread having to punch in all of those numbers at Mouser. I'll get multiples just because.
I probably have the resistors. But I'm not organized & I'd rather buy for the job than spend time sorting through the damn pile - O - parts.
Why we offer only kits...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
And yer right Lee, being organized goes a long way..... i have the 700 DCP drawer with bagged and tagged individual parts.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
So, I started the build this morning. Put some fresh goodies into her. The $199 special is adding up quick. With the new chassis, it sitting at about $1100 counting new face plate, Back planes, Control board, bulk caps, RCA's, Speaker posts, DCP, LED board, new fuse holders, new handles.. Probably missing a few things.... The clock has already ticked off about 15 hours of labor to build the boards, wire the back planes, install all the new hardware, a little paint and body work, .... Damn, no wonder I don't break even......

Since it's Christmas, I think her name is Mary......

IMG_4286.jpg IMG_4287.jpg IMG_4290.jpg