700 Series II NOS Face Plates, Will trade for Black one

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Here's a chance to get pure unobtanium. I have 2 face plates available, and they are beautiful. Serious inquiries only. PM me THESE ARE NOT REPRODUCTIONS.

I wheeled and dealed for 3 of these. They were ordered when when the previous owner bought his Phase Linear Series II amps back in the day. I will be selling 2 of the 3. I'm sitting here looking at them..... Amazing.

THANKS

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I'm willing to trade if anybody has a killer receiver they want to part with. Prefer something in the 150WPC range. I just cant find the time to fix the channel on the Sansui G-7700

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Best to make some time for that G7700 Perry. Looker but plays even better. I had one years ago, wish I had not sold her.

I managed to get the G-7700 up on the bench. The schematic is so grainy, I sat and stared at it for 5 minutes to ensured it was the right one. Gotta search for another skimo or a replacement set of eyes. Although Hifi Engine has a lot of shit, some of it IS shit. Then got roped into helping the wife with her "Jobs". I haven't ruled out the 2 boards the previous owner worked on, maybe I'll just remove his work and start from scratch. You are right though, she is a nice looking receiver.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Would love to see a pic of the faceplates Perry! How have you been?

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Would love to see a pic of the faceplates Perry! How have you been?
Forgot that I had not posted any pics. Doing OK here Ron, as well as can be expected. I've had enough of the lock down. I'm giving the wife a ride to Minnesota and I'll turn around and come back. I have been clearing the shelves and selling what I can. I think it's time for a diesel pusher and a new face mask and go see the country.

IMG_6131rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_6132rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_6133rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_6134rs (2208 x 1656).jpg

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Glad your good. Long drive, have safe trip when you head out. We are all getting kinda stir crazy these days. Sorry about the loss of your canine friend.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
yep, they don't care if we had a good day, bad day or otherwise... Just unconditional love and a big Cleveland Steamer in the yard..... :)

stetter

Journeyman
Like the healthy part, had to cross my legs after reading the rest, triggered flash back. watch out for those gas pump handles. stay safe, it is 30 degree way up here, not that much warmer in the twin cities. Hope you brought your long johns. :eek:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Heading back towards Zona on Wed. Now I remember why I moved. The weather here in Minnesota blows.... But, I raised some moola for my diesel truck I plan on buying. Was gonna get a Diesel Pusher but decided on a Ram 2500 and a toy hauler for the Harley. I'm sore and tired.... I been laying on the floor sanding baseboards and other woodwork.... Fuck that... I retired for a reason too....... :)

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Yup it does suck there Perry. My buddy in MN that I work with gives me the weather forecast for the day ahead. We always get his sucky weather a day later...