3 WOPL's in the pipeline (+1)

Juikster

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Perry, this PL I have has to stay the original look. You can WOPL it completely inside with your new frontend light display board for the meters and center lit writing but I prefer the use of warm white LED lighting like in the picture I sent here. A must here is the Full use of the original faceplate and those handles attached. The right channel displayed some static. Im sure the pots will be changed out for new. But all in all the front face stays the same. Can you make that happen? Let me know.. if so I will send it so you can do your magic.

Attachments

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Perry, this PL I have has to stay the original look. You can WOPL it completely inside with your new frontend light display board for the meters and center lit writing but I prefer the use of warm white LED lighting like in the picture I sent here. A must here is the Full use of the original faceplate and those handles attached. The right channel displayed some static. Im sure the pots will be changed out for new. But all in all the front face stays the same. Can you make that happen? Let me know.. if so I will send it so you can do your magic.

Sending PM

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Well, we got that figured out. Ronnie gets WOPL #4. I just put in his order and he's packing her up right now. Can't wait to get started. Don't tell anybody but i ACTUALLY ordered the parts for MY 400 Series II WOPL build. Yep, Lee made me come to the Dark side. The 400 I'll do in my spare time during the winter.

Ronnies amp will get the full blown WOPL treatment along with a White Oak chassis w/heatsinks, and a Warm White light board, a foot kit, and a shit-load of other items (once I find all my shit from storage).

Floyd Loonie

New Around These Parts
Tagline
If it's to loud-You're too old!!
I've been idle for about 3 months with the move here to Minnesota and all tools and equipment spread out between about 6 storage units. We close on the new house on Monday so I hope to be back to the bench soon. If you run across a Big powerful Sansui receiver (must be in primo condition), pick it up and I may be able to build you a Nice Shiny New 700B WOPL for it. :)

A G-9700 or a G-8700 have been on my list for a while.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I don't know if you have any interest in a Sansui 9090, I have one that has never broken down since I bought it in 1976, although the front panel lights were out by 1979, until a couple of years agoThe receiver still works somewhat, but has intermittent left channel problems...?It needs the kind of refreshing that you know well+ has always sounded outstanding until it got old + tired like me. Cosmeticly it is in relatively nice condition for a 45 year old unit w/ a clean face, all knobs + buttons intact, & only minor scuffs on the wood cabinet.
One of the best receivers Sansui ever produced in my opinion-- Just wanted to mention it...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I don't know if you have any interest in a Sansui 9090, I have one that has never broken down since I bought it in 1976, although the front panel lights were out by 1979, until a couple of years agoThe receiver still works somewhat, but has intermittent left channel problems...?It needs the kind of refreshing that you know well+ has always sounded outstanding until it got old + tired like me. Cosmeticly it is in relatively nice condition for a 45 year old unit w/ a clean face, all knobs + buttons intact, & only minor scuffs on the wood cabinet.
One of the best receivers Sansui ever produced in my opinion-- Just wanted to mention it...

I think the 9090 and the 9090db are 110 WPC receivers and I'm aiming a bit higher than that. The G-8700/G-9700 are what I'm looking for. Thanks though.