2 turntables, one brain cell...

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Hey guys, I'm running an RL-11 with no turntable pre's in it and I have 2 Turntables which I am getting tired of switching the cable back and forth on the Pyle Phono Pre... I need a solution, no crazy engineering, noise/hum etc... ANy Idears???

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Hey guys, I'm running an RL-11 with no turntable pre's in it and I have 2 Turntables which I am getting tired of switching the cable back and forth on the Pyle Phono Pre... I need a solution, no crazy engineering, noise/hum etc... ANy Idears???
Assume both are MM input correct?

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
RL-11 What?

Maybe I need one & Google was no help. I want what you smart folks have!

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
I think he's referring to his Azur 651P. It has two phono in's, one out. Plugs into any line level input. The only thing is one input is for moving coil and the other is MM. I'm not sure if you can plug a MM into a MC input. It's selectable on the back as to which input you want. Has a little slider switch.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have a Gemini DJ mixer for Pete's sake...my Radio Shack SSM-60 died a long time ago. I doubt it will handle your Kenner Close N' Play, that is in rarefied air.

orange

Tagline
My scratching would not be a topic here...I use it to crossfade, handles two other sources.

orange

Tagline
Seeing $1600 and $50 shipping together still looks weird to me. I wouldn't spend the cost of a Blondie concert ticket (general admission/grass area), but then again, I don't have to, I don't have $1600.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I think he's referring to his Azur 651P. It has two phono in's, one out. Plugs into any line level input. The only thing is one input is for moving coil and the other is MM. I'm not sure if you can plug a MM into a MC input. It's selectable on the back as to which input you want. Has a little slider switch.
I will only handle 1MM input and 1MC and allow you to switch between. So if Perry wants to change one table to MC, it will work.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I will only handle 1MM input and 1MC and allow you to switch between. So if Perry wants to change one table to MC, it will work.
Get 2 of the phono pre's that you have now Perry and used one of the unused inputs on your RL-11