Parts Database

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Can’t believe the resistance on this one. This site is all about find new and improved but not for this part. I still going to try them
No- that’s not what I meant. Experimentation is what led to what we have now, but be cautious with what you’re doing, don’t be haphazard with something that’s far from the norm. Try it, monitor it closely, and post your results.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Thermal Cutout switches for the back plane
If you are requesting 90º terminals, the part number will be 430-301A285-540

Temperature specification: open on rise, open at 170ºF +/- 5ºF, close at 155ºF +/- 5ºF

Thermostat pricing and lead time is quantity based; if the order quantity is different please obtain correct pricing.
Quantity 1 = $9.75 USD each, 3 - 5 day lead time ARO/payment received.
FOB = origin, Altoona, WI 54720 - recommended shipping method is USPS Priority mail ($6.80 USD for small quantity 1 - 5 orders).

Thank you,

Karen Fenimore
SENASYS
704 Bartlett Ave
Altoona, WI 54720 USA
Phone: 715-831-6353 Fax: 419-818-0897
Email: info@senasys.com

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
Anybody have a source for the 700II level pots? I've got two loaded with nicotine.

Back around post 110 bias transistors came up. I've been using MJF31's which is a TO220 package with isolated tab. The leads are much stronger than the TO92's. What is really nice is the connector from a 3 wire power cord on a 12 volt computer fan motor has the same spacing as the transistors. the fit is tight and no solder the leads.

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
F... those P-traps (sic). They belong in a sewer. The common failure mode is a broken lead due to the mounting stress. The result is all of the outputs turn full on and go to war with each other. 12 blown drivers/outputs per channel on 700's.

MusicSteve

Journeyman
Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
F... those P-traps (sic). They belong in a sewer. The common failure mode is a broken lead due to the mounting stress. The result is all of the outputs turn full on and go to war with each other. 12 blown drivers/outputs per channel on 700's.
Sorry for posting. So what do you use? you still need them?

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
When you install the WO backplanes, lead breakage of the bias transistor becomes a thing of the past.

Perry is right, the bias transistor application is a very, very low stress application, the mechanical stress on the original PL mounting method with flying wires was the only stress the bias transistors saw.

MusicSteve

Journeyman
Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
When you install the WO backplanes, lead breakage of the bias transistor becomes a thing of the past.
Perry is right, the bias transistor application is a very, very low stress application, the mechanical stress on the original PL mounting method with flying wires was the only stress the bias transistors saw.
Do you need P-straps?
lol All the wire could Break. Ever time I moved the Org PL Board I always had to look for broken wires.
One time I put the control back in and it worked. The control board had a broken wire and it touched the solder pad and worked. than later I took the board off and the wire flipped away from the board I just LOL (typical)

New flexible wire should be install, I use silicon and this will help prevent this from happing. I hope