Spoke with Orange today.

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Everyone I ever knew on dialysis seemed like a good person. Every one of them said yes, it sucked. I have only known a few folks on it though.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Years ago I worked with a fellow who was on dialysis - he would come to work with a three gram hemoglobin - normal for men is about 14. He never got a new kidney...

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
And you know that kinda sucks. Its not like (unfortunately) there none ever available. I am a organ donor, says so right there on my license. Hell, I aint gonna need them parts after I go. Wonder if they don't really wind up going wherever the $ is.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I had an Aunt that was on dialysis, a long time, about 4 years and never got a kidney either...

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Spoke with Orange today. Says he does not think the fender he painted black with spray paint for his bike "Molly" came out as well as he wished it had. He is concerned and wanted to know that you are well Lee. Said something about you having pneumonia a while back or during winter. Told him as far as I know everyone is doing well but I have not been on as much of late. He talked a lot about radio reception and that his Dad got him into radio early on when he was young. Spoke of the station he worked at and remembered all of these call signs for all these different radio stations. I only wish I could remember things as well as he seems to. He seemed to be happy with everything but was still sad about Craig. Merry Christmas to all of yall. You too Sniffer... LOL HUH !!!!!!!!!!