Covid Relief Check and use

stetter

Journeyman
It is also for simulating the economy, for people to buy the things they might normally buy but put off, which has a snowball effect, things not being bought, businesses lay off or shut down and the snowball keeps getting bigger. It is nice that you can give to help people in need.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Me and Sherry? We have a date with the Plummer getting our Septic System pumped out and inspected. It's been 10 years. There goes $1000 of it.

Just paid the "MAN".... $700 for pump out and inspection. Good to go now. I still think every 2 years is overkill especially with just me and Sherry being the sole occupants. We looked at out paperwork and it's been 11 years since they were pumped and inspected. So, it costs us $700 for an 11 year period and you guys were paying about $100 a year average so I think I got off cheaper ($700 divided by 11 years is about $65 a year).

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Well, we all find ourselves in shitty situations time to time. Either amount and you are not in one. I am damn glad to live where we have a public sewer system...But then there are the taxes.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Well...I suppose we 'Mericans will be placed in line behind the illegal aliens, and I'm losing my enthusiasm for "democrazy."

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Around here most everyone has a cesspool. Which is a hole in the ground with a sewer pipe leading to it. If you have livestock it is recommended to fence your cesspool ( For the good of the consumer).
We did not get a check. But anytime Uncle Sugar returns some of My money, I will use it wisely.
I would like to buy a nice new anvil. 200 pounds or so. $1,200.00 would just about cover it.