Tascam CD Recorder/Player For Sale

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
No longer need this one. It's a nice Tascam CD-RW900, the original one with the tray that opens. I've had it since new for an archiving project at UTC and it's been used on and off since - mostly to listen to locally-produced CDs that my big Sony SACD player's copy-protection won't allow to play. Since I've ripped most of my CDs to the computer, I really don't need this one but thought I'd see if anyone here is interested. I'll put it up on US Audiomart next week if there's no interest here. The photos are of the unit only, but it comes with the remote control and original box, which I would double box to ship. As with the tapes and reels, buyer pays shipping, Paypal fees, etc.

Edit: guess I should say I'm asking $125...

Tascam 1.jpg Tascam 2.jpg Tascam 3.jpg Tascam 4.jpg

mlucitt

Bob, I'm looking for a Carver SD/A-490t CD player if you have one, know somebody who has one, or know where one might be found.
Thanks,
Mark

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Bob, I'm looking for a Carver SD/A-490t CD player if you have one, know somebody who has one, or know where one might be found...
Hey Mark, it's not a 490t, but there's an SD/A-410 in a craigslist ad in Snellville outisde Atlanta. The ad is actually pushing a Thorens TD-145 turntable, so search on that if it might be of interest. $65.