Some car dudes should stick to cars

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Saw this in a mustang forum tonight. The guy asked "Would the motherboard be ruined if I cut off the stuff above the red line? " in a thread about a 3rd party "tesla style" radio install where the manual's likely poor english.

SMH.. LOL well off ta go drive 'round RVA again. Gotta keep on the beltways at night - too many "rudolphs" with a death wish on the secondaries.

1606957131244.png

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Ha ! Do not think the 'motherboard' would be ruined but that board would be...Now wait, cutting, shorting something out...Well, maybe the motherboard would be ruined by cutting that board !

Mohawk

Chief Journeyman
Sure....

If it doesn't work just crazy glue it back together.... And then just sing all your tunes ... boom ckakalaka boom boom ...

M

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Cutting a board like that is nonsense and there may be traces depending on how many layers are in that board that can be cut that you need. One cut that board is toast and you will need to buy another which probably means a whole different unit. There are lots of idiots out there that can make You tube videos and have no idea at all what they are doing. This is the case here I am sure. There is no limit to the Stupidity in America as the last election proved.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Cutting a board like that is nonsense and there may be traces depending on how many layers are in that board that can be cut that you need. One cut that board is toast and you will need to buy another which probably means a whole different unit. There are lots of idiots out there that can make You tube videos and have no idea at all what they are doing. This is the case here I am sure. There is no limit to the Stupidity in America as the last election proved.

AND you have ZERO sense of humor