Yellowstone Season 3 Premier Tonight!!

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
I'll be watching. Did a little catching up these past few weeks. Not bingeing just dropping in to parts of an episode so I'm not new to it tonight.

Them law abiding folks sure do kill a lot of people.

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
All three were pretty dark ensemble shows on FX a couple of years ago. Sons of Anarchy was about a Southern California gun-running motorcycle gang, Mayans - which is in its fourth(?) season - is a spinoff of that show concentrating on a rival Latino motorcycle gang, and Justified was about a less-than-ethical-but-somehow-more-moral US Marshall in Harlan County, KY. All great shows, just off the beaten path. Sons is essentially a long-running contemporary retelling of Shakespeare's Hamlet.

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Thanks. SoA I actually remember once you mentioned. I’ve never watched it however. I remember previews...

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
---there is no replacement for displacement
Great show! Binged seasons one and two when my cable company added the Peacock app to my included service. I didn’t watch last nights episode yet, probably watch right before next weeks episode. I like all the characters but “LOVE” to watch just to see what the sister does!!!