What you need to know

Logic6

Journeyman
Are you sure you want to join Phoenix Audio Community? It just occurred to me right now, a wicked sense of humor is required to fit in here. This place is a Mad Magazine. I have no problem with the humor here because this place is so different from other forums. Stay or go? I am staying. And where pray tell is Phase Linear the king? Long live Phase Linear.

Logic6

Journeyman
What is a bot? I'm so bad, I'm good! I will take any complement any day. There is no such thing as bad publicity says the hollywood celebrity. What does not kill you makes you stronger. And a lot madder.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
No Huey here, just Miles.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
What is a bot? I'm so bad, I'm good! I will take any complement any day. There is no such thing as bad publicity says the hollywood celebrity. What does not kill you makes you stronger. And a lot madder.
Hawaii eh? Go west side please and take some pics of Makaha, where this guy used to live circa 1979'ish.. Was right next to the big square house as you go up to the point past the condos. We stayed there for the last 6 months of the old man transferring to VA.

We left right before Iniki hit - Coming from Guam where the typhoons hit yearly and the houses were built for it, I'll bet we woulda been dead with the old man refusing to evacuate. Heard our house got pushed across the street by the waves.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Welcome! Thanks for staying, no PL King, but we thread crap like crazy and you have a sense of humour to get us. Keep extra keyboards handy for spewing mishaps while reading. We're just a bunch of crazy MoFo's in a land of misfit toys!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP

mlucitt

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Not my thing... Drum machine with no creativity, effects loops that loop continuously, lyrics that rhyme like a 10-year-old wrote them then sang them through Auto-Tune and Voicetone effects. Otherwise, a gem of a tune.
What, a new Cher tune?