Parts Database

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Two items that I'll have to let you know if they're suitable for the WO chassis:

1-15R "fan only" AC outlet: 562-738W-CX2-01
DPDT "direct couple | normal" slide switch: 611-S202091SS03Q
Coupler caps for above (63v 1µf): 505-MKS21.0/63/5

All Mouser PNs.
(I may have to edit this later if something doesn't work...)

Oops- the switch in the chassis I have is DPDT, but a DPST would work- two legs aren’t used. I’ll find something else...

DPST switch: 629-GF325

Last edited:

MarkWComer

Tagline

MarkWComer

Tagline
I always have ~1000 in stock Mark.
I hate bugging you... I hate bugging anyone! And I won’t until I run out of options...
But, yeah, I was gonna post a “can I borrow a cup of sugar” message and return them when my order came in.
I still have the IC that someone sent for the PL400 DC circuit, and a handful of germanium xsistors for the now obsolete version of the driver board. When the 400 had the blowout I bought double the parts required to fix it, so I’m a parts hoarder.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I hate bugging you... I hate bugging anyone! And I won’t until I run out of options...
But, yeah, I was gonna post a “can I borrow a cup of sugar” message and return them when my order came in.
I still have the IC that someone sent for the PL400 DC circuit, and a handful of germanium xsistors for the now obsolete version of the driver board. When the 400 had the blowout I bought double the parts required to fix it, so I’m a parts hoarder.
Shipped, you should receive in a few days time.

MarkWComer

Tagline
1-15R "fan only" AC outlet: 562-738W-CX2-01
The new WO chassis has thicker metal and the ears that lock this part in will need a little modification. This appears to be the ONLY chassis mount AC connector of this type on the planet.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
The new WO chassis has thicker metal and the ears that lock this part in will need a little modification. This appears to be the ONLY chassis mount AC connector of this type on the planet.
Figured that based on the spec sheet. It is the only one I located Mark after searching for options.

MarkWComer

Tagline

MarkWComer

Tagline
Heyco strain relief plug SR 14-4
Mouser 836-1120

(Used in most stereo components)

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
They work well. Just need to jumper across to use both internal switches so the load is spread across them both. That and a snubber cap and the'll last for decades. I use them all the time and yep, pricey for sure. Lee showed me that trick...

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
I'm plan to get a lot of 10 of these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/382516589955?ul_noapp=true

They'll be about $15 shipped. If anyone is interested let me know. I have not pulled the trigger yet, but I'd like two or three for myself.
I'd be interested in two of these if you decide to go ahead. Got a 700 II now and a friend with a 16.5 Concept so probably a good idea to have a couple around. Rob