T-Shirts...

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Thanks Mark! I've been in on MANY group buy's. But never one like this. Too easy ! Usually all payments in first. Then wait weeks for the last two dickheads to pay. Then the items are no longer available. Then wait weeks/months for money back. Several times organizer goes missing & never get it back.
Now I might need a ball cap to go with my snazzy new shirts! Does your printer embroider also?
And I need your new self help DVD on getting off the cigs!
Disappointed that the shirt printer doesn’t do vinyl cutting any more, but they do ball caps! Don’t know what their process is, but I’ll stop by and get some figures on it.

Aw, jeez... nicotine... sometimes I think the only way to quit is to die from them. Lifelong battle. Down to three packs a week instead of a pack a day, but still smoking.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
"Aw, jeez... nicotine... sometimes I think the only way to quit is to die from them. Lifelong battle. Down to three packs a week instead of a pack a day, but still smoking"

I'm hand rolling Bugler. I can twist up a white owl or a pinner depending.........................
Keeps me in shape.
But I'm done after this last pouch...................................................

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
My dad simply quit when the doctor said he'd have a coronary with the blood pressure patch on.

Still died of lung cancer/mesothelioma/whatever.

Lawyers sent me a book and said I could join in a settlement, but I'm not a ghoul. If I had listened to dad more I'd be a lot richer.

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
"Aw, jeez... nicotine... sometimes I think the only way to quit is to die from them. Lifelong battle. Down to three packs a week instead of a pack a day, but still smoking"

I'm hand rolling Bugler. I can twist up a white owl or a pinner depending.........................
Keeps me in shape.
But I'm done after this last pouch...................................................
I went to a quit smoking seminar back in Oct. '94. It was a mass hypnosis type thing. All I thought going in was I could waste my $40 on better things. Like cigarettes. Anyhow, the hypnosis worked for me. I arrived smoking 2 to 3 packs a day and left not smoking at all. Haven't touched one since nor have I ever had the desire. I think about it once in a while, but it's not an urge.
There was a downsize though. Every time I pass a fire hydrant I have an uncontrollable urge to pee on it.

Moral of the story. If all else fails you could always try hypnosis. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I bought some papers a couple days ago at our grocery store. The kid checking me out asked if I had "some kind of rolling machine or something"
I replied, your kidding right? I twist them up with one hand...................on horseback if necessary!
Don't you kids learn ANYTHING in high school these days???

MarkWComer

Tagline
I bought some papers a couple days ago at our grocery store. The kid checking me out asked if I had "some kind of rolling machine or something"
I replied, your kidding right? I twist them up with one hand...................on horseback if necessary!
Don't you kids learn ANYTHING in high school these days???
Fools, right? Now they have pre formed “cones” for the unskilled. I usually go for Top or Bugler, ONE paper, NOT two stuck together. In my day, if you were that inept you bought a damned corncob pipe and got a screen from the kitchen faucet.

Shittt- do I need to make an instructional video on this?

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Or a paper towel tube with a hole & piece of aluminum foil poked with holes when desperate...........Heh....Heh

MarkWComer

Tagline
Okay, buds! Post office tomorrow!

If you have paid and your name doesn’t show below, contact me-
there was a slight SNAFU regarding PayPal:
  • Joe (White Oak)
  • Gary Wilson
  • Nando LoGiacco
  • Sutton Rigg
  • Robert Shimik