NEW BUILD, with a NICE Surprise WOAD delivers

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Moving air Into, Out of, Around, to from, or anything else is far more beneficial than nothing at all. Most of all, Don't pile other equipment on top of, or under your amp. Especially if it has been upgraded. The heat soak from other components will preheat your amp. The results are not good.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
About a year ago I think it was either Joe or Ed posted a study on this. I believe the gist was hot air rises & you want to help it along.
The folks making the AC Infinity fans might have science on their side. Like Perry say's, part of it can be over the chassis lid vents too. You don't get any of that with a fan on the rear. Or if your running the neighborhood juke joint, maybe a fan on the back too. A blower and a sucker is usually a good combo. Usually.......

Gibsonian

Chief Journeyman
Suck or blow, they both work at conducting heat from amp to air. I use ultra quiet fans in a wood frame when I need it and it's almost never. If I think about it when I get home I'll post a pic.

I really don't like a fan I can hear.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Thank's Mark. It was your vids that led me to Phoenix two years ago. And now I have my dream 700b after a near 50 year wait!
What a bunch of great folks here.
I made an impact? Wow... that’s humbling!

Yeah, I had a long wait to become “Phased” myself. Worth it!

Yes- GREAT folks here, none better!