I'm stocked up again

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Wow - lots of premium cassettes in the lot, Jerry. Getting the Sony MM tape was unexpected.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
All the Metal, no hair care problems ;)

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
You want to have fun with that Sony Metal Master, Jerry. I would consider some fast-paced music from hair-bands of the 80's. Going to watch Mötley Crüe's "The Dirt" this weekend.

Nando.

Last edited:

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
You want to have fun with that Sony Metal Master, Jerry. I would consider some fast-paced music from hair-bands of the 80's. Going to watch Mötley Crüe's "The Dirt" this weekend.

Nando.
Let us know how it is. Curious to see it myself ..

Got the MM going right now with some Bauhaus, and damn .. it sounds pretty damn righteous.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
I always recommend 'The Royal Scam' and 'Aja' as primers !
Yep, very nicely done albums both of them. There are some old Becker and Fagen recordings out there that aren't quite the same quality, and I can't bear listening to them because I know they can do better.

Very clear.. powerful sounding. Might be up for a mix tape trade here soon!

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Yep, very nicely done albums both of them. There are some old Becker and Fagen recordings out there that aren't quite the same quality, and I can't bear listening to them because I know they can do better.
Yep.

When someone asks 'what next?' after those two albums, I steer 'em right to Fagen's Kamakiriad. If they jones for more I just say... pick up a used copy of the box set 'Citizen Dan' and don't look back...