what are you listening to?

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Cranking some Ronnie Montrose Solo material -

1555522219100.png 1555522264662.png 1555522312075.png

Good stuff if you like Ronnie's style and haven't heard these ...

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Retro TV is showing Doctor Who episodes as they do each Saturday, today they have the First Doctor, William Hartnell.

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
She is a widow now...help a nice lady out.
A little while ago I read something about Charo, Saw that LP in a thrift, the wet t-shirt appealed to me, so I bought it. Haven't listened to her "other recordings" of guitar playing but it by the sounds or it, she's pretty good.

"....won several awards, including Female Pop Album of the Year at the 1995 Billboard International Latin Music Awards for her album Guitar Passion, the Golden Eagle Award for Outstanding Entertainer of the Year from Nosotros, a prestigious organization of Latino professionals in the performing arts and entertainment industries, and she was voted Best Falmenco Guitarist for two years in a Guitar Player magazine readers’ poll".

"As a musician, she has performed and recorded in various styles for five decades. In 1995 her album Guitar Passion was named best female Latin pop album by Billboard. In an interview Charo said, ""Around the world I am known as a great musician. But in America I am known as the cuchi-cuchi girl. That’s okay because cuchi-cuchi has taken me all the way to the bank""

NavLinear

Sweet - D2 did you right. No female voices on Supertramp and D2 has recording down to a science. I like his Nakamichi upgrades too.