So, here I go. Phase Linear 400

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Well, I did. Navlinear 3 d printed those at one time before the Whiteoak back planes came around. You can certainly PM him to see if he has any left. When I get home I'll check my stash...

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Lee I was just shitting around with you....I wanted to think I was the one and only anointed one to receive such gifts you know....:king:

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
I've successfully used Onsemi MJF15030's for the Q6 transistors in the bias circuit. The nice thing with this transistor is it's a TO220 in an isolated tab. It mounts perfect on stock amps. There is an added benefit. The fans typically found on computer cases have a connector with the same spacing (.100") as the transistor. If the fan cable is cut off the fan, the connector fits perfect on the TO220 leads and eliminates the need to solder leads on to the transistor. The down side to this is the TO220 does not fit in the space allotted for the White Oak backplanes.

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
The only benefit to silpads is electrical isolation which the MJF15030 providees. My testing indicated thermal tracking was not an issue. What I really like is the improved reliability of the TO220 leads.

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
oooooooHHH Gold plated phono/RCA's . Shit, I wish I had bought those instead. They look good. The whole amp looks great.