700B Build

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Got the back planes ready to go, the control board ready to install and I just reworked the face plate and it's looking good. More pics tomorrow. She'll have big blue eyes soon. She's sporting a WOPL 1000 insert too.

IMG_5291rs (2208 x 1656).jpg IMG_5292rs (2208 x 1656).jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Installed the back planes, wired all the DC, installed all new fuse holders, RCA's built a new DCP, finished the Control board (it's going in tomorrow, Froze my balls off in the shop.... Didn't have my camera..... She'll be on the Test Station Friday...........

NavLinear

Installed the back planes, wired all the DC, installed all new fuse holders, RCA's built a new DCP, finished the Control board (it's going in tomorrow, Froze my balls off in the shop.... Didn't have my camera......
Please Perry - no photos of frozen balls.

Snow is southern Arizona?

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Please Perry - no photos of frozen balls.

Snow is southern Arizona?

In the 15 years I have been here, I have not seen it like this. It snowed 3 of the last 5 days. And been cold as hell. Frozen Balls???? Si... (Not See). Navo, I am going to need some wire... I've gone through miles of that stuff.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Yup, I'd lay low till it warmed up and then build a pole and pole vault over the wall, then head to Thousand Oaks and get a yob pickin strawberries.