Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Busy nocturne at Chez Orange with fun pics of my crap etc.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof

Re: Busy nocturne at Chez Orange with fun pics of my crap et

HMMMMMMMMM...................
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

No ghosts...Those were two glass rack cabinet doors and a large deciduous tree next to that shed.
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

Administrator

well that explains the shadow in the street.
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

dirt driveway/parking area, me, whatever.

The neighbors wouldn't like nudism so there goes your theory.
    Nothing is misguided to it's creators, only the recipients who didn't want the expectation ruined for them.

Administrator

What about the footprints on the carport roof???

What carport roof? The largest house has a covered back porch and all parking is outdoors.

More smile-inducing CO pix coming tonight and tomorow. Giving New Order a new meaning. Be there-Aloha!

Administrator

Must brush up on orangespeak as even orange can't tell what I'm saying.

http://www.dpreview.com/products/sony/c ... /sony_fd73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; read the 37 reviews of my camera
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/9903/99030302sony.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I also have the FD87 but it's got a cranky floppy drive and the FD73 is more reliable. Like cassettes I have saved up floppies, new and carefully formatted and checked as they are either out of production or about to cease production.

I was introduces to the Mavica FD models by a photographer friend who said he would not give his up until they buried him, even with much better cameras in his possession, he liked it that much. I finally found the FD73 locally on Craigslist with a bag and charger and battery. I use it every day!

I tried to post some pictures an hour back but the COMPAQ stopped sending video, I think. The monnitor light stayed green and the computer did not reboot.

I'll post this and then try that so I can at least get this up.

Previously, at the the new shed...
    [attachment=2:kedbglqy]kmnlmklmlm (1).JPG[/attachment:kedbglqy]

Now:[attachment=1:kedbglqy]kmnlmklmlm (26).JPG[/attachment:kedbglqy][attachment=0:kedbglqy]kmnlmklmlm (27).JPG[/attachment:kedbglqy]
    Attached Images Attached Images