Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not for the Squeam·ish

Spare me from your need of emotional rescue

Not for the Squeam·ish

| WOPL | Sony ES | B&W | Rotel | MoFi | AT | Denon | SoundMagic | Ultrasone | Cobalt Cable | PS Audio | Signet | Oppo |

‘We Fulfilled Far More Promises than We Promised’ ********************** Excellent Political Journalism Died when Tim Russert Did.

Errm... Ey Vatos!!!!
    Dudes are nucking futz...
    Mains - "Frankey", the WOPL'd 700 "in disguise", Backplaned With Fully Complementary Output Stage / Sansui AU-517 (Pre Only) / CV D-9's (mod'd)
    Analog - Denon DN-790R, Technics SL-Q5 Linear Tracker
    Digital - Asus Xonar ST feeding an Emotiva XDA-2 DAC running at 96K, pure digital bliss
    Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three do! - 2NU

Always learning!
    Well said...
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Dubai appears to be fairly lax In crippling regulation. In New York those guys would be public enemy #1.
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
    That vid makes the palms of my hands sweat PROFUSELY.
    What an elder can see sitting down, a youth cannot see standing up. [old Yoruba proverb]
    Look! Isn't that Uncle Patrel in a...in a taxi?! [3Mustaphas3]
    But...you keep looking over your shoulder...to see if I am ​there... [Curved Air]
    Who gives water to a goose as the land brightens for the morning of its slaughter? [Egyptian, Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor]
    ...more dust bunnies than a desert bordello... [Orange]
    Aziz...LIGHT! [Professor Pacoli, Fifth Element]

Administrator
    Makes my asshole pucker...
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    pretty well done video...agree with Lee that it is amazing they can pull that off.

Wonder how many have not gone as well.

Spare me from your need of emotional rescue
    I wonder if the pants sh!tting part goes away after a few jumps ... a lot of these people look pretty relaxed.
    Last edited by BlazeES; 09-18-2018 at 11:59 PM.
    | WOPL | Sony ES | B&W | Rotel | MoFi | AT | Denon | SoundMagic | Ultrasone | Cobalt Cable | PS Audio | Signet | Oppo |

‘We Fulfilled Far More Promises than We Promised’ ********************** Excellent Political Journalism Died when Tim Russert Did.

Administrator
    Amen Tony, they are having FUN!

A good business opportunity. There are plenty of adrenaline junkies that would want to do that.

Getting me out on that launch platform would be difficult, unless there is water down below...but I know at that height water isn't going to be the soft landing it is from 3 feet.
    5F70, CS-6, MS-10, K-12, RX-103, T-110 x 2, K-112, D-117, K-117, G-120a, L-580, C-1000, R-1040, R-1050, R-1120 x 3, MB-3045 x 2