Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Craig..................

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Not a word guys. Got an email, but it contained just a link so I think his email was hacked. It was not a Craig email so I never opened the link.
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Ok, we have an update from Craig's Mom in the form of an email....here's the quote....

" Craig Update----He's recovering and in a pretty good place. Went to see his team of doctors and he will need radiation and chemotherapy. It needs to be started ASAP. The union in charge of his insurance cancelled him because they said he didn't work enough hours in June even though he was having seizures and could not work. We are trying to get this straightened out because it's imperative that he gets this started now. The tumor of which they could not get all is very aggressive. Please pray that this gets straightened out quickly. Today is Craig's birthday."
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Old 'Arn Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Ok, we have an update from Craig's Mom in the form of an email....here's the quote....

" Craig Update----He's recovering and in a pretty good place. Went to see his team of doctors and he will need radiation and chemotherapy. It needs to be started ASAP. The union in charge of his insurance cancelled him because they said he didn't work enough hours in June even though he was having seizures and could not work. We are trying to get this straightened out because it's imperative that he gets this started now. The tumor of which they could not get all is very aggressive. Please pray that this gets straightened out quickly. Today is Craig's birthday."
    Man, that is cold of the union to cancel his insurance. Really looking out for the little guy...

Many prayers for Craig.

Administrator
    Normal union....there for ya ...right up until ya need it....

Screw it
    Happy belated birthday Craig.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Victim of the record bug since age five
    Normal union....there for ya ...right up until ya need it....
    Just when you think life sucks enuff as it is...

Victim of the record bug since age five
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    Happy belated birthday Craig.
    I second that...

Administrator
    Amen Mark...

It's Beer Season!
    Happy Belated Birthday Craig! Wishing you well.

Jim
    Don't let my motorcycle ride interfere with the safety of your phone call.

Fairchild 412-1B SME arm Pickering XSV-3000
    GAS Thoebe
    Grant Fidelity B-283
    California Audio Labs Delta Transport
    Paradesea DAC
    DBX-3BX-DS
    Sansui TU-7700
    Adcom 585
    Hafler Pro 500
    Legacy Classic's

Tube system Scott 299B, Thorens TD-160, Klipsch Heresy's
    Patriot Guard Rider 306284

Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
    I know you can't see tis now Craig but Happy Birthday and I hope you get well Brother!!
    "I really can't begin to describe what happens at that frequency when you hit that SPL, but it's serious. We saw a mouse stagger out of a crack in the concrete floor and die"
    Yweblwrs...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd77
    The only toilet I have seen that didnt swirl was in a trailor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWOPLwhiffer View Post
    now I need a Dim Bulb Tester to test my Dim Bulb Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by lattiboy, post: 11205733, member: 245918
    my eyes were forced shut by the air pressure change
    An audiophile is someone who's stereo is worth more than his car