Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Firefox 57 "Quantum" is out now, anybody using it with Windows other than me?

Like my BlueTooth ?
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I see that Mozilla has stopped calling the new version Quantum for the most part.
    Quantum..lol
    Main System: PC-Audioquest Jitterbug / Technics SL-3300-Schitt DAC-Sumo Diana-B&K EX 442-Polk SDA2b's
    Confucius say, panties not best thing on earth, but next to it. Confucius say, man who like stereo love to boom boom.

Quote Originally Posted by VSAT88 View Post
    Yep, just making sure because I know I have some laying around here that work.
    Once Upon A Thyme I had a really old Gateway 2000 with a CD-ROM CARD (PCMCIA?)

BLECCH!
    I know NOTHING, I memorized it in school.

Spare me from your need of emotional rescue
    Firefox 57+ IS Quantum.

They haven't stopped doing anything for the 'most part'.

The About: dialog box pretty much says it all ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quantum.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	30939
    | WOPL | Sony ES | B&W | Rotel | MoFi | AT | Denon | SoundMagic | Ultrasone | Cobalt Cable | PS Audio | Signet | Oppo |

‘We Fulfilled Far More Promises than We Promised’

Like my BlueTooth ?
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Once Upon A Thyme I had a really old Gateway 2000 with a CD-ROM CARD (PCMCIA?)

BLECCH!
    I remember when they first started selling computers at Radio Shack. I can't remember exactly when it was but they were in Peachtree mall. That was the high end mall around here back in 1976. My Dad got me a job working, cleaning up for Tadlock Piano and Organ. I could not wait to get into that Radio Shack and see all the things of wonder. All I could think about was electronics and Star Trek... Hell, I guess I have reverted..All I think about now is Star Trek and electronics.
    Main System: PC-Audioquest Jitterbug / Technics SL-3300-Schitt DAC-Sumo Diana-B&K EX 442-Polk SDA2b's
    Confucius say, panties not best thing on earth, but next to it. Confucius say, man who like stereo love to boom boom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeES View Post
    Firefox 57+ IS Quantum.

They haven't stopped doing anything for the 'most part'.

The About: dialog box pretty much says it all ...

Name:	Quantum.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	30939
    Not on the public radio ads.

I spent a lot of wasted time finally repairing Windows Update after getting rid of AVG Free yet again and doing a System Restore back to the 29th then I had to install MSE again then the stuff that went away with the restore.

maybe the SR wasn't necessary but in the end I'm back to normal, the only updates lately are for MSE but I got all the rollups to roll out once I reloaded with a primary partition of 450 MB. Not a huge deal on a 149 GB drive.

Doug/Fitz was wanting to know if I was going to send him files for the Christmas album...I've spent half a week fussing with this and worrying about my cat Socks...I have song bookmarked and not ripped yet. I'll try to ghet done by the weekend.
    Last edited by orange; 12-07-2017 at 01:27 AM.

From UK YAHOO, see below.

PS IE 11 is also fairly fast after a fresh installation...this particular installation of vBulletin has quirks that it always returns to shortly afterward, oddly enough Yesfans doesn't necessarily do the same. The corporate version of vB Internet brands uses on their sites works well too, with a few things here and there, the biggest thing right now is complaints about unwanted popups from mobile users or occasional loss of buttons, some of those things are specific to the mobile browsers I think.

Nothing's perfect. Both can freeze up.

Name:	UK YAHOO.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	30941

(I would never use Chrome in the first place)

FF 58.0 was released yesterday, and it looks like it might actually be working right finally, both for Linux Mint and Windows.

Firefox 60 and ESR 52.8.0 (32 bit for my older HP) are now out, please upgrade if it doesn't automatically.