Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: So, here I go. Phase Linear 400

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Dayam!!! The skratchman posts!!!!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    Let's not forget Joe, Jer, and the rest of the folks around here, they have pulled my as out of the fire many times.
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Life is short, so take your time
    Quote Originally Posted by laatsch55 View Post
    Dayam!!! The skratchman posts!!!!!
    Been laying low, pretty much playing with vinyl and reel to reels
    I used to get lost in the shuffle, now I shuffle amongst the lost

Always learning!
    Hey Skratch...Elkhorn WI flea this weekend. I'm going Saturday. If you're headed up there let me know. Last one of the season - last month tons of shit but $$$$, they got to get rid of shit this time.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.