Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: So, here I go. Phase Linear 400

Like my BlueTooth ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
    The amp will come up with just the 4 drivers in the bottom row. Lee probably has already explained it to you. It is the safe way to bring up any new PL amp.
    I recall reading that somewhere. I am going to order the no latch up diodes on Monday and report back in after I get them in. Thanks !
    Main System: PC-DAC and CD as well as Phonograph in to a Kenwood C2 w B&K 442 amp. Polk Audio SDA-SRS 2 speakers.

Screw it
    Quote Originally Posted by VSAT88 View Post
    I recall reading that somewhere. I am going to order the no latch up diodes on Monday and report back in after I get them in. Thanks !
    Dont bother ordering 6 cents worth of diodes, give me your address an ill drop them in the mail right now.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    Mail will be here shortly, pm me your address. I got some here and in an envelope already.
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Like my BlueTooth ?
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    Mail will be here shortly, pm me your address. I got some here and in an envelope already.
    WOPL, I checked out your images that you have here and they are whiplash bad brother. That console is sweet ! Cant even imagine being in the room with those Klipsh's and the PL 700. Devastating. That setup rules ! Thanks again for sending me the diodes, I was wondering what I was going to do with 98 diodes that I was not to use. Cheapest quickest way to get them was to pay 2.98 for 100...
    Main System: PC-DAC and CD as well as Phonograph in to a Kenwood C2 w B&K 442 amp. Polk Audio SDA-SRS 2 speakers.

Screw it
    Ever seen a fat guy run? I had a minute ( seen the mail lady coming), i put some 909's and shit in a box. You should get it all monday. I had just stripped 2 amps, check them before use but the 909's (actually all 24 transistors), came from a working amp. I'm wopling it. Cheers James.

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Screw it
    I actually emptied the console (giving it to a friend) and found one to hold all my shit in my new stereo room (I took over the spare bedroom, screw the freeloaders)... It's a crappy photo but you'll get the Idea. My bro gave me a double recliner couch so I'm comfey.... I wish the room was bigger....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Center.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	30312

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Like my BlueTooth ?
    Brother I can see no way to thank you enough ! I was not expecting all of that !I have had met some righteous dudes on the net but good lord man this takes the cake. Maybe I can be of help some day to someone as you have been to me. Hate you ran to mail that stuff off. I am patient when it comes to getting parts I have to be, sometimes it takes me a long time before I can make an order. That console was really nice but I can see how the new one would work out a lot better and its a nice one too. As far as wishing the room was bigger my listening space is 8x15..I am realy bad about swapping out equipment, back and forth to see what sounds best. Here are a few shots. You can see how confined a space it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WOPL Sniffer View Post
    I actually emptied the console (giving it to a friend) and found one to hold all my shit in my new stereo room (I took over the spare bedroom, screw the freeloaders)... It's a crappy photo but you'll get the Idea. My bro gave me a double recliner couch so I'm comfey.... I wish the room was bigger.... Oh, I thought those were Klipsch speakers but I have never seen a set like those. I thought them Cornwall's but now seeing them face on I have no clue. Did you build them ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	30319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	30320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	30321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	30322

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Center.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	30312