Thread: Good morning, here anyway.

Like my BlueTooth ?

Good morning, here anyway.

Hello all. I am a noob here and wanted to stop in and say howdy to all. Northwinds from AK recommended that I come here for PL 400 help. I have a fine amp I think and I have a lot of questions about it. I hope that I can be helpful to others here as well because I try to play well. I will post soon about the 400. Regards to all. "VSAT88" Jim Hill Phenix City AL.

Screw it
    Welcome to the freak show...... Too much fun and the guys are brilliant (mostly)

HUH????
    I had the nations problems figured out one night while on blah blah blah........ huh?

Big amps
    Kenner Close N Play

Here's some pillows to rest your head on Ron.
    Hey VSAT88 - welcome to Phoenix. VSAT88 sounds like a GPS parameter. Here's a Nav welcome babe (Hope Dworaczyk) and she's Hoping you get your big ass amp up, running and sounding awesome along with other things. Again welcome and have fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32071134.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	30166  
    If you get offended by the jokes and comments on here, go ahead and blame your parents... for raising a pussy.

Welcome VSA!! Ron's good people! Have fun
    Documented SAE Fanatic

New owner of Martin Logan Summits, driven by the SAE A1001

It's always the beautiful ones that smash the picture ~ Teena Marie

Huh? What?? Hmmmmmmm

I'll never get over you, you'll never get under me ~ A-Ha

To the bat cave 'stat boy wonder!!!! ~ Finebar4

Always learning!
    Welcome....you don't have
    to play well here, just have to put up with being well played.
    Oppo BDP-83, Pro-Ject 1Xpression III, Pro-Ject Speed Box S, Cambridge Audio Azur 651P, Acurus L10, LL WOPL 400, B & W 808's.

Administrator
    Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
    And expect your thread to be stomped........regularly....

Welcome to Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    taking something that's already good, and making it better...........and for the knowing smiles that cross their faces.......Nando-2011...

"Silence cannot be Misquoted"--Lazarus Short-2012 "

" I Just Collect Smiles Craig......Cheap Smiles!-----Fishoz-2017

"anything can be done, it's finding the easiest way that's hard"-----Bobbysdad--2014

" Synth percussion is deadly to children, house pets and shitty power supplies"---Stephen Evans 2014

" You have not reached the point of diminishing returns, you've just ran out of money

" The Pioneer U-24, unfortunately, is just too expensive and rare to find. That's why I have one."--Nando-2014

Like my BlueTooth ?

Well now !

I think I am gonna really REALLY like it here ! Thanks for all of your reply's. If the thread gets stomped on I think I can hang as long as I am being well played. Yes Ron has been helpful for sure. He sent me to a place where I could take a gander at Hope Dworaczyk !! Love a freak show. I have one here at home every day. Oh, VSAT stands for very small aperture terminal (VSAT) is a two-way satellite ground station. So you were very close with the GPS comment. Very close/GPS comment...Yep... LOL. 88 just two numbers at the end so it will not be too short to use for a login name. I was a contractor for Spacenet and Hughes Network Systems many years ago. I have never had a problem seeing "that user name is not available" since I used it many o day ago. Really appreciate your welcome.

---
    Hi VSAT88. Welcome to the party.